Friday, May 30, 2008

Brandon Cole-Cover of Smithsonian Magazine

Today I was at the bookstore looking for a copy of the new Scott McClellan book (they were sold out in ten minutes) finding none, I wandered over to the sport magazine rack.

There, in an endless field of mags, a white shark image jumped out at me from the stack. This "had to be Isla Guadalupe", I thought and sure enough looking inside the cover was Brandon Cole's name.

For those of you who do not know, some of the best professional work I have seen of white sharks coming from Isla Guadalupe was shot by Brandon. This latest cover is a perfect example of color, balance and imagery.

If you're interested in more of his stunning images and the complete story in this months Smithsonian click here.

Patric Douglas CEO

No comments: