Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays...Shark Diver CEO Exposed!

Happy Holidays Sharks Divers! (cool image by RTSea 2007)

You know
, I get a lot of email from people who have never met me, in fact they have no idea what I even look like. As the CEO of a well known shark diving company this oversight will end today.

Got the following email from "He-who-cannot-be-named" with a disturbing video of yours truly doing something "Holiday-ish". Now, I spent all of 3 seconds debating if I was going to post this or not...something about a run I was considering for high office one of these days on the old "to do list".

But what the hell, they hired Bush twice, and even with this video posted to a thousand You Tubes how bad could it be?

I'll let you decide. Happy Holidays everyone...try not to laugh...I double dog dare ya.

Cheers,
Patric Douglas CEO
www.sharkdiver.com
www.sharkdivers.com
www.sharkdivers.blogspot.com
www.guadalupefund.org
www.islandofthegreatwhiteshark.com
415.235.9410

2 comments:

Diane Buccheri said...

Very funny, Patric! But, a video without your beloved sharks?

Happy Holidays to you from OCEAN Magazine!

Tim and Sandia said...

Ha!

Best Holiday Wishes Patric!