Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shark Tourism-National Advertising Campaign?

At the beginning of this month I wrote about some exciting media developments with our commercial shark diving company Shark Diver. Over 300 emails later it would seem many of you have become aware of what I was talking about.

At the beginning of this year I was in studio doing a nation wide ad campaign for AAA Auto Insurance. You may ask yourself, how does auto insurance translate into commercial shark diving?

It does when you get to introduce your own 60 second commercial with "Hi, I am Patric Douglas CEO of Shark Diver, we take people to see the big sharks like Great Whites and Tigers...." the studio time was a lot of fun. I ended up doing my impression of the lizard insurance company character to the AAA script. That stunt generated much laughter and at least one spilled coffee on the other side of the glass.

So, if you happen to be in your car this year, and you also happen to be hearing one mans tale about shark diving and car insurance, yes, that is me and I am Patric Douglas CEO of Shark Diver. I also really use AAA Auto Insurance as well and as you can tell, highly recommend it.

Ahhh, media, it's the lifeblood of our industry. Oh, and stand by for the entire month of March we have some more fun on the way, seriously you're going to like the month of March-brought to you by Shark Diver.

Cheers,
Patric Douglas CEO
www.sharkdiver.com
www.sharkdivers.com
www.sharkdivers.blogspot.com
www.guadalupefund.org
www.islandofthegreatwhiteshark.com
415.235.9410

No comments: