Wednesday, October 14, 2009

iDive Sharks - The Application!

If you're like me you have discovered the joys of technology to set you free and introduce you to the world beyond. In my case the iPhone pretty much changed the way I do business.

It's no secret that I love to fly fish many of California's Blue Ribbon streams, it's also no secret that I have booked divers and groups while on those streams with my iPhone and it's many powerful applications.

Apps are like gateway buttons to offices, spreadsheets, music, science and now...Shark Diving!

You may want to go back and read that last line again, yes I said "Shark Diving."

It was a matter of both time and genius that someone would come up with a gateway button for the entire world of shark diving and shark diving adventures. With close to 175 million iPhone owners in the USA alone this will be one powerful application for our industry.

The genius behind the iDive Sharks application is none other than Mark Thorpe and today he's announced the back end social network to iDive Sharks is open for business - Beta 2.0

The actual app will be ready to load up in a few weeks, for now join Mark and his team at the world's first shark diving social network built just for shark divers.

Welcome to the next generation of shark diving.

Welcome to iDive Sharks.

Patric Douglas CEO

No comments: