Friday, July 23, 2010

I Just Gotta Say - Smart Conservation Messaging

Now THIS is smart conservation messaging and I like it. Fact is we have been hammering away at the Asian community with western conservation messaging for far too long. I am not convinced that non Asian spokespeople can change hearts and minds in Asia no matter how desperate or worthy the cause might be.

Engaging the global Asian community on their own terms, in their own language, confers respect and strategic understanding.

From Shark Savers?

Yes, and a radical departure from Shark Angels a conservation concept I (and many others) had a hard time wrapping my head around.

This PSA is the brain child of Wildsphere Productions.

Welcome to a steaming bowl of of smart conservation messaging, with hopes for second helpings soon. Nicely done.


No comments: