Friday, April 16, 2010

Found on Craigslist - Guadalupe Cage Diving?

SHARK CAGE DIVING (GUADALUPE ISLAND)


Date: 2010-04-16, 9:14AM PDT
Reply to: xxxx@craigslist.org


I'm taking our boat to Guadalupe Island sometime this summer and go shark cage diving. I have lots of space on the boat and I'm willing to cost share this experience. The date is not set yet, (June, July, or August) I'm trying to see if anyone wants to do this with me. This is a private boat, not a commercial thing. I will bring the kayaks in case you want to bring a non diver, they can paddle around. I will send pics of boat or call me and we will talk about this adventure of a lifetime. This is on my "bucket list" so if your interested, call or email. xx0-432-3111 (home).

  • Location: GUADALUPE ISLAND
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1695044364

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a great trip.... you will love it... the best time is in Sept though... maybe Oct... you will see more sharks then.. let me know when you book the trip, I just might go ... =)
svsharks73@yahoo.com

George said...

Does this trip come with a free overnight stay in a Mexico jail?

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

Ummm yes, if the navy catches you there without The Permit.