Bull Shark Diving FijiBull Sharks in Fiji are calling you in May of 2015.
Experience what many call the world's best shark dive. Beqa Adventure Divers will take us out to shark reef, where we will be diving with as many as 70 bull sharks at a time, with the occasional tiger shark showing up for a visit. If that is not enough, during our safety stop we will be surrounded by scores of black- and white-tip reef-sharks, making for the perfect end to an unforgettable dive. On our non shark diving days, we'll go out and explore the soft corals and wrecks of Beqa Lagoon. Discover what over a decade of conservation efforts have resulted in!
Next May, Shark Diver's CEO Martin Graf is personally going to lead you on this shark lover's dream vacation!
We will be staying at the luxurious Pearl South Pacific Resort in Pacific Harbor, where we'll feast on a delicious breakfast buffet each day, to prepare us for the exciting shark diving that lies ahead.
Price: $2800 per person/ double occupancy
- International flight from LAX to Nadi on Fiji Airways (add-on flights from other US cities available at additional cost. Price of package may vary slightly, based on available airfares at time of booking)
- 7 nights in a Ocean View room at The Pearl South Pacific Resort (double occupancy)
- Breakfast buffet daily
- 3 course dinner daily
- 4 days of 2-tank Bull Shark Diving
- 1 day of 2-tank Soft Coral Diving
- Round-trip transfers from Nadi Airport to The Pearl South Pacific Resort
- All taxes (tip for dive crew and hotel staff not included)
May 2015, 8-17, 15-24 and 22-31
Come join us on this incredible adventure!
Call 619.887.4275 or email email@example.com to book or get more information.
About Shark Diver. As a global leader in commercial shark diving and conservation initiatives Shark Diver has spent the past decade engaged for sharks around the world. Our blog highlights all aspects of both of these dynamic and shifting worlds. You can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.